Θέση εργασίας: Ψυχολόγος
Η Εταιρεία Περιφερειακής Ανάπτυξης και Ψυχικής Υγείας (ΕΠΑΨΥ) σε συνεργασία με την Ύπατη Αρμοστεία του ΟΗΕ για τους Πρόσφυγες (UNHCR) πρόκειται να υλοποιήσει το επόμενο διάστημα ένα πρόγραμμα peer support στο νησί της Σάμου. Για τον σκοπό αυτόν προκηρύσσονται 2 θέσεις εργασίας ψυχολόγων. Παρακάτω θα βρείτε αναλυτικά την αγγελία για τις θέσεις εργασίας.
Job Advert for EPAPSY: Psychologist
Submit until: 12/07/2021
Number of places: 2
Status: Full time, for a fixed period (until 31/12/2021)
EPAPSY in collaboration with UNHCR is going to implement a project on the island of Samos that focuses on the provision of Community Psychosocial Support integrated services to child and young refugees. The main objective of the project is the recruitment, training and empowerment of young refugees in order to provide themselves as facilitators, peer mentoring services into their community.
- Providing guidance, coordination, support and capacity building of the Community Psychosocial Workers’ team
- Referral focal point
- Cooperation with the supervisor and program coordinator
- Using and completing evaluation forms, and if necessary, completing other forms that may be required.
- Cooperating with the beneficiary and the important others involved in order to form a care plan with, achievable, realistic goals and reviewing it at regular intervals
- Responsibility for implementing and following up the care plan
- Communicating with other professionals and institutions involved in the care of the beneficiary, always with the consent of the patient and/or their family
- Participation in clinical supervision
- Participation in educational/training programs and seminars in the context of the partnership with the UNHCR
- Ethics, Confidentiality, Privacy: Respects the ethics regarding protection of personal data, confidentiality and medical secrecy
Required qualifications and experience
- a) Education
- University degree in Psychology
- Licensed psychologist
- Masters degree in Child Psychology, Pedagogy, and Child Protection or in a related field would be an advantage.
- b) Experience and Skills
- Relevant professional experience in psychosocial support, work in the migration and refuge context or any other relevant experience
- Experience in peer support is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience working with children/adolescent and/or other vulnerable social groups
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience in voluntary work within the field of mental health would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to cope with change and under pressure
- Crisis management skills would be considered an asset.
- Motivation for learning and personal growth
- Valid driver’s license with at least two years driving experience would be an advantage.
- c) Languages
- Fluency in English and Greek (both verbal and written) is required.
- Good knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- d) Computer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PPT) is considered essential.
- e) We offer:
- Training in different psychosocial support methods and tools
- Ongoing clinical supervision and support
- Friendly work environment
- Working experience within the field
Interested Candidates shall submit in a single document their Resume/CV and Cover Letter in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, July 12, 2021, mentioning in the email subject “EPAPSY Psychologist – Samos”.
EPAPSY is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation/gender identity, marital status or disability. Persons from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We also strongly encourage applicants from migrant and refugee communities.
Please note that due to the urgency of recruitment, EPAPSY reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.