04/09/2018 Job Advert for EPAPSY: Child-Psychiatrist (submit until 14/09/2018)
Submit until: 14/9/2018
Job Title: EPAPSY Child Psychiatrist
Status: Part Time
Child Safeguarding Policy
The job holder will have regular contact with children
- Psychiatric assessment in children and adolescents
- Psychiatric treatment (prescribing, monitoring and follow-up of medication, psychiatric support to patients and their family)
- Assessment of needs, capacities and risks for each patient in cooperation with the other professionals of the multidisciplinary team
- Using and completing evaluation forms, and if necessary, completing other forms that may be required
- Cooperating with the patient and the important others involved in order to form a care plan with, achievable, realistic goals and reviewing it at regular intervals
- Responsibility for implementing and following up the care plan
- Visiting the patients at home or in community space or in hospitals if needed in the region of Attica
- Communicating with other professionals and institutions involved in the care of the patient, always with the consent of the patient and/or his/her family
- Participation in clinical supervision
- Participation in educational/training programs and seminars in the context of the partnership with the UNHCR
- Ethics, Confidentiality, Privacy: Respects the ethics regarding protection of personal data, confidentiality and medical secrecy.
Interested Candidates shall submit in a single document their Resume/CV with an intro Text (motivation) in English: email@example.com by Friday, September 14, 2018, mentioning in the email subject “EPAPSY Child Psychiatrist”.
EPAPSY is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, EPAPSY reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.